Diala’s Cool Wakakirri Article!

This week The Wakakirri Dance group finished the whole dance apart from some parts that need some finishing touches, we are so proud!

We had a visitor who will help us during our performance. Guess what she is doing? Well she will do the lights for us and we are proud and lucky to have Mrs. K.

We learnt the coolest and most awesomest ( may not be a word ) finishing dance moves ever and I have to say it was even better than two years ago, however two years ago was still very good and fun. And finally for once we actually almost finished the dance AAAALLL the way from the start until a little part where we just stood there with blank faces saying to ourselves ”Whoops I forgot!” “BUT WE JUST SPENT ONE WHOLE HOUR IN THE MORNING PRACTICING!” said Mrs Papadis. However we shouldn’t be angry at her we should be angry at ourselves! Because poor Mrs Papadis taught us as hard as she could and all for nothing but eventually we got it.

Our performance is coming up so soon! I am worried and petrified! WE will also be performing on Education Day, the actual dance at the Entertainment Centre and last but not least at the Haldon Street Festival!!!

WE CAN DO IT BELMORE SOUTH! LETS MAKE OUR SCHOOL PROUD AND WIN!

Honestly I am not just saying this because I am in this school BUT I think that we will come back to Belmore South and share the wonderful news of us winning. All we need to do is put energy into our dance that is it! If we don’t it will look all sloppy and ugly then the audience might boo ( I don’t think that, that is what you want) I think that on the night we may just get so frightened that we put all our energy! Then at the end of the day, guess what?! We will be so extremely tired well at least I hope so.

Mrs Papadis is making our costumes with the help of some of our fellow peers! I can’t wait to see them, I won’t spoil it with some information I know, I may not even be correct but all I know is that, for sure it will look fabulous. No doubts , No buts, No nothing.
I believe in the Wakakirri Dance Group you are all great dancers. Keep it up I hope you liked and had a great and fun time reading my, not just so called “good” “fantastic, great, cool and awesome” article!

Thank you Mrs Papadis for your great effort in our dance. Thank you for organising the making our beautiful costumes (even though I haven’t seen it yet) I’m absolutely sure its cool. O
Made by Diala

2 thoughts on “Diala’s Cool Wakakirri Article!

1. Dear Diala,
    I do agree with you Mrs Papadis did put all her effort into the dance she is only trying to do her best so we can. I hope we do well because it is looking great. I am excited to see what our costume is going to look like and if we are going to have alot of people cheering for us. What do you think the lights are going to be in our background for our dance and if it will look cool when we are dancing to our dance at the ENTERTAINMENT CENTER.

The best part I loved was the EVERYBODY DANCE bit because it takes lots of experience.
    WHATS YOUR BEST PART OF THE DANCE???
    I think Mrs Papadis did her best for us and we should practice everyday for a week.
    HAVE FUN!!!!!!
    Happy Regards
    CHLOE HEATH

2. I agree with Chloe. Ms Papadis is very busy teaching us new steps for our dance.I hope we win for the dance group and we hope everyone is going to enjoy our show, Wakakirri here we come!!!!! We rock!!!