4 thoughts on “Sunny Successful Athletics Carnival

1. Hi Belmore South 🙂
    The athletics carnival was a very tiring day but we all enjoyed it. The athletics carnival was great for me I came 1st in 100m race ,I came 1st in 200m race ( half race) , I also came 2nd in the 100m finalist and last but not least I came 5th in the long jump (pretty embarrassing for me cause I stacked it when I landed in the sand pit) and there were more races I entered in.

2. Christina Manuel

Dear Belmore South Public School,

My name is Christina Manuel and I am a student at this school. On Friday, the day of the Athletics Carnival, everyone did a really great job trying to win all those 1st, 2nd or 3rd place ribbons.

I came 1st in the 100 metere race, came 1st in the 200 metere race, 2nd in the 100 metere race final, 2nd in the relay and unfortunately, I quit the race for the 400 metere race. Long jump for me was not very successful, although I think we all did a great job.

Thank You to all the teachers and parents who helped make that day something to remember.

XOXO
    Christina Manuel
    🙂

3. Hi Belmore South Students, Teachers & Parents

I’m Lily Knowles’ dad. I helped out at the Carnival and had a great day meeting students, timing the running races (I’m not very good at using a stopwatch but I’m excellent at pretending I know what I’m doing)

I also got to help S1Baker with their rotation activities. Everyone did well, especially after Miss Hackney’s fine demonstration of how to stilt-walk.

Thanks for including me in your fun day. I enjoyed watching the running races and being part of the fun. I hope even more parents come out for next year’s carnival!

Cheers

John Knowles