A Spectacular Presentation Day

Earlier this week, the Belmore South PS community celebrated many learning achievements at Presentation Day.

The photos and videos below captured our amazing performances and awards.

IMG_7763 photo
IMG_7770 IMG_7772
IMG_7777 IMG_7778
IMG_7783 IMG_7786
IMG_7788 IMG_7792
IMG_7831 IMG_7823
IMG_7830 IMG_7795

Kindergarten Performance

Stage 1 Performance

Stage 2 Performance

5 thoughts on “A Spectacular Presentation Day

1. Belmore south presentation Day was amazing and I am looking forward to being school captain for 2015

2. Presentation Day was great congratulations Erin I’m sure you will be a great school captain good luck πŸ™‚

3. good luck to the new school captains and everybody else have fun and ill miss everybody.

4. What a magnificent day for Belmore South Public School. I enjoyed watching the performances and running the beautiful assembly with James. Good luck to all the year 6’s in high school and the new year 6’s in 2015 you will be wonderful role models and our lovely leaders. Erin and Daniel your going to be a shinning star next year good luck. Good luck to our new principal I believe that he or she is going to be amazing and carry one the beautiful principal spirit. Thank you to all my teachers for such amazing wonderful help and desire to help Belmore South become a better environment. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR AND THE FUTUREπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜Šβ˜Ί
    From the one and only Kaufoou Lafitani

5. Oh, my goodness, I was only in year four and now I’m in year seven!